Friday 28 November 2008

The Day After Tomorrow

The day has arrived; yes you guessed it the results from the first assignment are in. Taking in to account everything that has been going on the last few weeks there wasn’t much time to think of what grade I would receive having being handed another two assignments to complete.

I really didn’t know how to feel about what would happen if I referred and what I would have to change or improve to get a pass grade with my concerns about my SPG. The fact I haven’t written a academicals document in over 4 years really started to make me worry .The same afternoon I got my grade for the assignment, it is what I expected but I was really pleased it wasn’t has bad has I thought it would have been. Knowing I could make changes and being re assured about what I need to do to make the pass grade.

felt really pleased when told we were finally going to do some design work and not as much academicals because I’m more stronger when it comes to being creative and already having previous skills in that side of the field. Running with two assignments side by side made me take a step back and think about how I’m going to manage my time. For this I made a schedule plan listing what I needed to achieve for the weeks ahead and I must admit I was not putting as much effort in as I should have because I had different opinions on what was needed to what is needed.

With clarification on what was needed I got ‘stuck in and now are up to date with all my assignments and self study tasks which is a extremely good feeling to have lifted the weight of my shoulders.

No comments: