Wednesday 22 October 2008

Gone in 60 Seconds!

Now that I have come to the end of the first semester all I can say is ‘Where has the first 6 week gone?’

Due to how fast the first 6 weeks have gone and that the first assignment deadline as passed I find myself more calm and collective but still slightly nervous on what result I will receive. I got asked the question; do you think you have made the right choice in the course you chose? Well the answer is this,

During the weeks I have been in college it has been an excellent experience even though we have mainly concentrated on doing academicals writing. This was good for me because I have not written a document in over 3 years and made me wonder how bad my skills have become from leaving college the previous time.

From personal seminars to group seminars it has been an enjoyable experience and as help to me because it gave me the opportunity to discuss personal problems and concerns and to see what other people has been doing and what issues they are having worries about. Also during the group seminars we got chance to discuss our inspirational pieces, which I found quiet difficult at first but with more practice on trying to explain why it is becoming an easier process to do.

Overall it has been a good and interesting 6 week with both good and bad times and now I just want to relax and concentrate on the challenges I will have to face and to prepare how I will manage time efficiently to meet the next hurdle towards the beginning of hopefully what will become the rest of my life.

No comments: